UPDATE: November 2022: While covid transmission is at a "low" level based on Dane County reports, masks for patients is OPTIONAL.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, please be assured that we are taking all possible precautions to keep you and our staff safe.
- All patients are offered a mask and hand sanitizer upon entering.
- Staff will continue to wear masks in the office.
- We have a high degree of sanitization throughout the office- especially high touch areas.
- Please utilize the restrooms in the atrium either before or after your appointment. There will be limited access to the in-office restroom.
- We have implemented a pre-procedural rinse for patients prior to all procedures.
- Our sterilization processes remain state-of-the-art. You can be assured that the instruments we use for each patient are meticulously cleaned and sterilized before use. All operatories are thoroughly disinfected between patients.
We look forward to taking care of your dental needs.
Lisa Young, DDS
Since 1998, Dr. Lisa Young has been working with patients to provide personalized and comfortable dental care. Dr. Young's experience in dentistry is coupled with genuine concern for her patients. All of our staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well. Our goal is to keep your teeth and gums healthy and strong.
This web site provides you with an overview of our practice and the field of dentistry. As you navigate the site, you'll find information about Dr Young's practice philosophy, insurance policies and appointment scheduling procedures. Please browse the site at your convenience and feel free to contact us with any questions. You can also request an appointment .
You'll find a lot of valuable information on the web site about dental problems, diagnoses and treatments. We believe informed patients are better prepared to make decisions about their health and well being. We encourage you to review this information to help you understand any health concerns you may face.
Front View of the Office Building